a poet and a thinker...

Monday 10 February 2014

DOLL

Do you 'over'do?
Often we impose that what we love, on those we love the most. An innocent mistake, a manifestation of nothing but love and enthusiasm. Joy multiplies on sharing, true, but do you think, at times it could be crippling to impose our likes on someone?
Afterall, our people are not our toys and instead of 'customising' those we love, we should rather enjoy the wonder that each one of us is...

"See how much, for you I care!
If I have a penny, for you I spare.
My favourite cookies for you I cook
Carry you for picnic by my favourite brook.
I read you stories I loved always
I care for you in a million ways
I love the grass so green I paint
your eyes. O! heart of this saint.

My way, now, the world you shall love
Wear these wings and be my dove."

-Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment