a poet and a thinker...

Friday 18 December 2015

Fairy Tales (series)

The muse of this poem is the powerful picture at the end. Once again I would like to give credits to the anonymous artist.

This poem tries to bring out the turmoil of a person suffering with depression. If you know anyone who is depressed, please lend them support. They need your love and patience...

DIARY OF A BROKEN BIRD

I still don't know what to remember
What I have lost or what I had found
And here you are, a confusion
At best, I'd say, 'a sweet distraction'
I don't know what I am anymore
Am I still the broken, chained -bird "free"?
I don't know , what could I do
with or without hurting you.
Some times I see myself
Adding new leaves to my diary
I had torn away blank pages all
But then I know I am broken beyond belief
I guess I will just pick this broken bird I found
And see him heal
My every new moment is just that - a moment
There is no smile that hides no sorrow
One day when I am strong enough
I will put an end to this theatre of my life
And look just as blankly at the winter sun
Or if I am stronger, I will walk with the winds
And find my place amongst the flowers
I will then look at the happy birds naive
And bless them with all my power
-Mx

Disclaimer: I do not own the image used.

No comments:

Post a Comment